🕒 30m 👤 4
We all know what are the benefits of eating spinach but many times we get bored of eating it raw or in salads. If this has ever happened to you, we invite you to discover this recipe for spinach with bechamel and ham, an exquisite dish that will forever change the way you eat this vegetable.
These spinach are easy to make and can be eaten year round. You can prepare them as a starter and accompany them with a good portion of garlic butter toast or with a guacamole with prawns, or simply prepare them as a main dish. Whichever option you choose, you will be totally satiated.
So, don’t think twice and surprise all your guests with this recipe for spinach with bechamel and ham that we teach you today in Easyrecipe.top. Lets go cook!
For the bechamel sauce:
- 60 gr of butter
- 60 gr of wheat flour
- 1/2 liter of milk
- Ground white pepper
Preparation of spinach with bechamel and ham
- The first thing you should do to start preparing these delicious spinach with béchamel and ham is to cut the onion and garlic into very small squares. Wash the spinach, cut its leaves and reserve.
- Add olive oil to a skillet and, when hot, add the onion and garlic and sauté until the onion is completely clear. To prevent the onion from burning, when you add it to the pan, lower the heat to medium.
- When the onion and garlic are golden brown, add the spinach. Add a little salt to taste and sauté the spinach to mix with the onion and garlic. Then, add a little water without drowning the spinach, cover the pan and let it cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- After this time, drain the spinach and reserve. We are going to make the bechamel sauce now.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir until both ingredients are perfectly incorporated. Then pour in the boiling milk and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the nutmeg and stir with a wooden paddle for 10 minutes. It is important that you do not stop stirring the béchamel sauce, otherwise lumps may form.
- To serve, place a portion of sautéed spinach on a plate, top with plenty of béchamel sauce and finish by placing two slices of Iberian ham in strips. Now you can taste your delicious spinach with bechamel and ham!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of spinach with bechamel sauce and ham
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of spinach with bechamel sauce and ham. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of spinach with bechamel sauce and ham here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of spinach with bechamel sauce and ham. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe spinach with bechamel and ham