🕒 20m 👤 4
Did you know that goat cheese has less lactose and casein than that made with cow’s milk is easier to digest? Due to its low fat content, it is also a good alternative if you are on a diet. Bet on this summer spinach salad with goat cheese. It will never let you down!
Do you want to prepare other dishes that include this healthy ingredient? Well in Easyrecipe.top we are sure that both the sirloin with goat cheese as the Leek and goat cheese quiche You will love it.
Do you already have everything ready to do this spinach salad with goat cheese? Well let’s get started!
- 400 gr. from spinach fresh
- 120 gr. from goat cheese
- 1 Apple red
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- A pinch of black pepper
Preparation of spinach salad with goat cheese
- You are going to start by cleaning the spinach and for this, after separating the leaves from the stems, you are going to immerse them in a container with plenty of water and a tablespoon of salt.
- Stir carefully and after ten minutes, rinse them and let them drain in a colander. Once dry, cut them into strips and set them aside.
- While the spinach is soaking, take advantage of this time to put the goat cheese in the freezer for a few minutes, this will make it easier to slice it later.
- Incorporate the pine nuts in a pan over low heat so that they toast quickly, do not be careless because they can burn very easily.
- To make the dressing, you will first place the balsamic vinegar with the sugar in a pot. Then cook for a couple of minutes or until thickened and off the heat.
- Once cool, mix with the olive oil and a pinch of black pepper.
- Then, peel the apple, core it, chop it into small cubes and sprinkle it with the juice of half a lemon so that it does not oxidize. Take the goat cheese out of the freezer and slice it.
- Next, mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl and when you are going to serve your spinach salad with goat cheese, add the dressing. We hope you like!
- If you want to give your salad a special touch, place the goat cheese slices in a very hot pan and brown them for a few seconds.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Spinach salad with goat cheese recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Spinach salad with goat cheese recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Roasted Beetroot with Goat Cheese Salad | Goat Cheese Salad | Food Channel L Recipes
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Spinach salad with goat cheese recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Spinach salad with goat cheese recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe spinach salad with goat cheese