🕒 59m 👤 1-4
Cocktails are always in season when it is very hot, but sometimes you want to have your throat burned, as is the case with spicy bloody mary, a drink that you will not regret having tried.
- 1 lemon wedge
- 45 ml. of vodka
- 120 ml. of juice tomato
- 1 tablespoon of salt celery
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 8 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
Spicy Bloody Mary Preparation
- The first of all will be to chop some ice to make it frost and put it in the bottom of a glass that is quite deep.
- In a bowl, mix the tomato juice with the celery salt, the pepper, the Worcestershire sauce, the horseradish and the hot sauce using the mixer so that everything is mixed well.
- Pour the vodka into the glass and stir well, so that it is well integrated by the ice. Then pour the mixture that you have prepared and stir. If you have a cocktail shaker, it is best if you put all the ingredients inside and stir.
- Another option is that you first pour the hot sauce that you have prepared and then the drink, but taking into account how it will rise once you add each ingredient.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of spicy bloody mary
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of spicy bloody mary. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Bloody Mary Drink Recipe (HD) – Bartending Pro
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of spicy bloody mary here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of spicy bloody mary. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe spicy bloody mary