🕒 86m 👤 1-4
You will see that to make a plate of spaghetti carbonara with philadelphia it is extremely simple and quick to make.
- 250 gr. from spaghetti
- 1 packet of taquitos bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 pack of Philadelphia cheese
- Olive oil
Spaghetti carbonara recipe with Philadelphia
- Start by cooking the spaghetti in a considerable amount of water with a teaspoon of salt for about 10 minutes.
- When they are about to be done, peel and cut the onion into small pieces.
- Then toss it into a frying pan with a good drizzle of oil, as well as the packet of bacon strips. Make it over medium heat so that they brown well.
- Once ready, strain and drain the spaghetti well, then mix them with the other ingredients in the pan.
- Finally, add the amount of Philadelphia cheese you want, stir well and let everything blend for about 5 – 10 minutes over low heat.
- Let it cool down a bit and ready to eat.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Spaghetti carbonara with philadelphia recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Spaghetti carbonara with philadelphia recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Philadelphia Pasta Carbonara
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Spaghetti carbonara with philadelphia recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Spaghetti carbonara with philadelphia recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe spaghetti carbonara with philadelphia