🕒 60m 👤 4
How about some delicious spaghetti carbonara with onion to change the recipe a bit and make it much tastier?
- 200 gr. from spaghetti
- 400 gr. from bacon
- two onions
- 500 ml. from cream
- 300 gr. parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 150 gr. of butter
Preparation of spaghetti carbonara
- While you put the spaghetti to cook in a saucepan with plenty of water and a little salt (if you want you can also add a little butter or oil), you are going to heat and melt the butter in a saucepan for a couple of minutes over heat slow.
- Peel the onions, chop them well into small pieces and add them to fry together with the butter. Then you add the cream and let it heat up to almost boiling.
- Add the grated cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until thickened.
- Sauté the ham in a separate pan or add it to the saucepan with the rest of the ingredients, whichever you prefer.
- Once the spaghetti is ready, strain it and drain it well, transfer it to a plate, add the carbonara sauce with onion that you have prepared on top and you have your plate ready to enjoy it.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Spaghetti carbonara with onions recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Spaghetti carbonara with onions recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make Classic Carbonara | Jamie Oliver
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Spaghetti carbonara with onions recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Spaghetti carbonara with onions recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe spaghetti carbonara with onions