🕒 10m 👤 4
Have you ever tried the orange marinated salmon? It is a true delight, ideal to serve as an aperitif or as a starter at lunch. You can even put it as a single dish at dinner if it gives you a light and rich option. You fancy? On Easyrecipe.top We explain how to do it, you are going to love it!
This dish is perfect for lovers of other preparations of this raw fish, such as the salmon ceviche or the popular sushi. Let’s not waste a minute! This is what you should do to prepare this orange marinated salmon:
- 250 gr. loins of Salmon 2 cms. thick
- 1 Orange
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 10 gr. of butter
- 50 gr. of sugar
- 1 handful of spinach sautéed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 150 gr. sea salt
- 1 more pinch of salt
- 1 handful of sesame seeds (optional)
Preparation of marinated salmon with orange
- First, you must leave the salmon very clean, removing both the skin and the bones, if any. Set it aside while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Then put the chopped dill in a bowl, 150 gr. salt and sugar, stir well.
- Wash the orange and dry it well, then grate the skin and squeeze it to extract its juice. Add the zest to the bowl and mix it with the other ingredients. Reserve the orange juice.
- Add the salmon to the bowl and cover it well with this mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge. Leave it there for at least a couple of hours to marinate.
- A little before taking it out of the fridge, you can start preparing the orange sauce. To do this, you must heat the juice in a pot and when it starts to boil add the cornstarch and a little salt.
- Stir until it thickens and then remove it from the heat. Add the butter for a bright and attractive sauce.
- Take the salmon out of the refrigerator and wash it a little with water to remove the excess salt, but be careful with washing it a lot because it will lose its flavor because it has not been marinated for many hours.
- Then dry the salmon with absorbent kitchen paper and then brush it with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut the loins into slices and place them on a plate on a previously sautéed spinach base. Pour the orange sauce over the salmon and, if desired, sprinkle a little black sesame on top to decorate.
- And that’s all! You are now ready to serve this exquisite orange marinated salmon. We hope you liked this recipe, that you enjoy it!
Recommendations for a delicious orange marinated salmon
- For this recipe it is ideal to buy fresh and quality salmon, however it is important to freeze it for at least 48 hours to avoid any possible parasite.
- This dish can also be decorated in a more traditional way if you prefer, for example, with a little chopped parsley sprinkled on top.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Marinated salmon with orange recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Marinated salmon with orange recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Honey Orange Salmon Recipe | Orange Glazed Salmon | Easy Orange And Honey Glazed Salmon In 20 Min
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Marinated salmon with orange recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Marinated salmon with orange recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe marinated salmon with orange