🕒 60m 👤 4
With a pressure cooker at home, everything is easier, even the most complicated stews. Don’t you believe us? Then we invite you to follow this step by step so that you learn how to cook delicious Marinated ribs with potatoes in an express pot: Your life is about to change!
If you dare to prepare these dishes with us, at Easyrecipe.top we suggest that you accompany these delicious ribs with a baked rice with vegetables It practically cooks itself and is loaded with a lot of flavor.
So, do we cook these pressure cooker potato marinated ribs? Let us begin!
- 500 gr of marinated pork ribs
- 3 potatoes medium
- 1 carrot big
- 1 onion median
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- 6 teeth of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of paprika powder
- 1 glass of White wine to cook
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation of marinated ribs with potatoes in an express pot
- To cook these tasty ribs, start by preparing the ingredients. To do this, peel, wash and dice the onion and then do the same with the garlic cloves and peppers. Booking.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and carrots and cut both vegetables into thin slices, preferably 1 centimeter thick.
- Add a good jet of olive oil to the pressure cooker and when it is very hot, add the onion and garlic and sauté over medium heat until the onion is transparent and the garlic begins to give off its smell.
- When you notice that the onion has cleared up, add the peppers, mix and let it sauté together with the onion and garlic for a couple of minutes. Then add the pepper powder and salt and pepper to taste. Mix to season well.
- Add the ribs to the express pot and when you notice that they start to brown add the white wine. When the wine boils add the 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- If the added broth does not coat the ribs flush, you will have to add a little more until you get it.
- Once this is done, it is time to cover the pot. Place the heat high and when the pot warns you that it has taken pressure, lower the heat to medium temperature and count 25 minutes.
- Over time, actuate the valve to remove the pressure from the pot and, once all the pressure has been released, uncover it. Be very careful not to do it before to avoid accidents.
- Add the carrot and potatoes and cover it again. Place the heat as high as possible and when the pressure cooker warns you that it has gained pressure, lower the heat to medium temperature and count 25 more minutes.
- After 25 minutes, actuate the valve to drain the air, uncover the pot and rectify the salt. Your ribs marinated with potatoes in an express pot are ready! Enjoy this dish with yours.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of marinated ribs with potatoes in the express cooker
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of marinated ribs with potatoes in the express cooker. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cook’s Essential Pressure Cooker Country Style Pork Ribs Recipe with Potatoes
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of marinated ribs with potatoes in the express cooker here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of marinated ribs with potatoes in the express cooker. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe marinated ribs with potatoes in pressure cooker