🕒 50m 👤 4
The dogfish in marinade with potatoes It is a very typical recipe in Andalusia, which, no matter how the years go by, continues to be very popular in this region. If you want to learn how to prepare it as if you have been doing it all your life, you just have to put into practice the steps that we explain below in Easyrecipe.top. Wait to receive congratulations from everyone at home!
We go straight to the kitchen to prepare a marinated dogfish with potatoes with which you are going to conquer all of yours. Let us begin!
- ½ kg. dogfish
- ½ kg. from potatoes
- ½ onion
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar
- ½ glass of dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- Olive oil
Preparation of dogfish in marinade with potatoes
- First you must cut the dogfish into slices, and remove the bones and skin. Once you have it ready, place it in a container, and add the paprika, oregano, vinegar and a little salt, to your liking. Stir all the ingredients well, taking care that the dogfish do not break.
- Let the dogfish rest with the marinade for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. After this time, drain it a little.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, enough to fry the fish. While the oil is heating, pass the slices of dogfish through flour.
- Once the oil is very hot, start frying the dogfish slices in batches, without overlapping each other.
- As they are done, transfer them to a source with absorbent kitchen paper, so that they are not very greasy.
- Next, peel the potatoes, rinse them well under running water and cut them into quarters.
- Pour olive oil into a frying pan, enough to cover the potatoes, and fry them a little. As you get them done, transfer them to another source, also lined with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Peel the garlic, and chop it very small. Also remove the skin from the onion, and cut it into very fine julienne strips. Heat a jet of olive oil in another pan, and fry the garlic and onion, until everything is very golden brown. Set the pan aside, and reserve its content.
- Put the fried fish, the French fries, a drizzle of oil, the wine, the onion and the garlic in a pot. Cover everything with water, cover the pot and let all these ingredients cook for about 15 minutes.
- And you’re ready to enjoy this delicious dogfish in adobo sauce with potatoes!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of marinated dogfish with potatoes
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of marinated dogfish with potatoes. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Roasted Garlic Potatoes Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of marinated dogfish with potatoes here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of marinated dogfish with potatoes. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe marinated dogfish with potatoes