🕒 20m 👤 4
The Malaga ajoblanco It is an exquisite variant of ajoblanco, a very typical Andalusian dish that is very popular with everyone who tries it. There are several options to cook this recipe, for example, it can be done Cordoba ajoblanco or ajoblanco without bread, suitable for those who are trying to lose weight.
This dish is served very cold and can be used both as a starter at lunchtime and as a main dish, accompanied by a juicy fish or tasty meat. Although it is cooked especially in summer, when temperatures are higher and you want more cold meals, it has a large number of fans who love to prepare it at any time of the year.
On Easyrecipe.top we show you today how to prepare the Malaga ajoblanco in the purest style. We are sure that this recipe is going to love everyone. You dare? Well, let’s get to it!
- ¼ kilo of almonds raw
- 150 grs. of stale bread, preferably rustic type
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 liter of water
- 1 dash of vinegar
- 100 ml. Of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 100 ml. milk from almonds (optional)
Preparation of the Malaga ajoblanco
- The first thing we must do is cut the 150 gr. sliced bread. Once you have them ready, soak them in cold water because that way it softens better. When a while has passed and you see that you can easily manipulate the bread with your hands, take it out and remove the crust.
- Now bring water to boil in a pot. When it is boiling, put the 1/4 of almonds on a strainer and pour the boiling water over them. When they have cooled, remove the skin.
- Crush the peeled almonds together with the garlic and a little salt in a mortar. If you do not have a mortar, you can use a mixer and put the previous mixture in the glass.
- Add the soaked bread to the almonds and garlic and mix well. Next, add the oil, then the vinegar and, finally, the liter of very cold water. You can also put it if you want the 100 ml. of almond milk.
- Now that you have the recipe ready, put it in the refrigerator and let it sit for at least three hours.
- Ready to serve! You are sure to love this typical Andalusian recipe.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of white gazpacho malagueno (garlic soup)
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of white gazpacho malagueno (garlic soup). Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
AJOBLANCO MALAGUEÑO | Receta andaluza
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of white gazpacho malagueno (garlic soup) here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of white gazpacho malagueno (garlic soup). Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe malagueno ajoblanco