🕒 90m 👤 6
Do you want to get out of the routine and prepare a very special dish? If you want to make an elegant preparation with a truly sublime flavor, in Easyrecipe.top we have a perfect option for you. Its about tenderloin stuffed with plum sauce, a dish with which you will conquer all your guests from the first bite. Don’t wait for it to be a special day to prepare it, today is a perfect day!
A dish like this deserves to finish off the menu with a delicious dessert, how about a walnut and raisin tart? Go ahead and try it, it is really exquisite!
That said, do we get on with this tenderloin stuffed with plum sauce? We started!
- 500 gr. marinated loin
- 50 gr. dried plums
- 200 gr. green beans
- ½ onion little
- 50 gr. bread crumb
- 1 egg
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- Fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- 1 jet of dry sherry wine
- 1 glass of beef broth
- 1 cup of milk
- Olive oil
Preparation of the loin stuffed with plum sauce
- To start preparing the loin you must open it in two and remove a little of the meat from inside. Chop this meat with a knife and soak the breadcrumbs in the milk. Also chop the onion and set it aside.
- Next, cut the green beans into chunks and sauté them in a pan with the washed and chopped garlic and parsley. Wait a couple of minutes and when you see that they have released all the water, add salt to your liking and set aside.
- Put the minced meat, the sautéed beans, the breadcrumb, the onion and the egg in a bowl. Mix all these ingredients well until you make a dough with them and fill the loin with it. Sew it with a mesh or a rope for roasts and preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Now pour a little olive oil into a pan, just enough to cover the bottom, and seal the tenderloin over high heat until golden, ten minutes will suffice. Then, transfer it to an ovenproof dish and place it in the oven. Bake for fifteen minutes.
- Once this time has elapsed, water the loin with the Sherry, bake it for another five minutes and add the prunes. At that time, lower the oven temperature to 150ºC and continue baking the loin for another 45 minutes.
- After this time, remove the tenderloin from the oven, cut it into fillets and put them on a platter. Top them with a little of the sauce from the tray and you can now serve your tenderloin stuffed with plum sauce, it is delicious, see for yourself!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed loin with plum sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed loin with plum sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Pork fillet in plum sauce #cooking #foodie | Genial Germany
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed loin with plum sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed loin with plum sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe loin stuffed with plum sauce