🕒 20m 👤 4
Would you like to try to make a tapas dish that serves as a starter for your meals but that you can also eat whenever you want? Well, there is nothing simpler than some zucchini tapas
- 8 fillets of zucchini
- 4 slices of Emmental cheese
- Pate of your taste
- Olive oil
Preparation of zucchini tapas
- Cut the 8 zucchini fillets with a potato peeler itself so that you get some very thin slices.
- On top of each slice you are going to put a little Emmental cheese, so that it does not protrude too much from the sides.
- Just on top of the cheese you are going to put the pate that you want and salt and pepper to your personal taste.
- Now, very carefully, you are going to roll this up and put a toothpick that goes through the roll from side to side, so that it does not drain.
- Put a frying pan with a good drizzle of olive oil on the fire and you are going to fry each zucchini roll stuffed with paté and cheese that you have prepared until it is golden brown.
- Serve on a plate, being able to place a little absorbent paper to release the oil, letting it rest a little before eating.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of tapas with zucchini
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of tapas with zucchini. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy Zucchini Slice recipe for busy mums and kids
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of tapas with zucchini here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of tapas with zucchini. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe lids zucchini