🕒 90m 👤 4
A typical dish with a delicious flavor, the lentils with chorizo and blood sausage lovers of these foods will not disappoint.
- 150 gr. from lentils
- 125 gr. chorizo
- 2 blood sausages
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 3 tablespoons curry
- 3 tablespoons tomato fried
- Olive oil
Lentil recipe with chorizo and blood sausage
- After peeling and mincing the onion, carrot and garlic cloves well, add them to a saucepan with a good drizzle of oil, over low heat, until the vegetables are golden brown.
- Clean the lentils under running water, drain them well and add them to the pot with three tablespoons of curry. Stir and add three tablespoons of fried tomato. Stir again and cover with water.
- Wait for it to boil and add a little salt. Stir and wait for 15 minutes for all the flavors to integrate well.
- Chop the chorizo and blood sausage into slices, add them to the broth and let it continue to cook for another 10 – 15 minutes over low heat.
- If you see that you run out of broth, add vegetable broth
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of lentils with chorizo and black pudding
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of lentils with chorizo and black pudding. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Lentils with Sausage & Nonna – Laura Vitale – Laura in the Kitchen Episode 475
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of lentils with chorizo and black pudding here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of lentils with chorizo and black pudding. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe lentils with sausage and sausage