🕒 71m 👤 1-4
Combining the flavors of lentils with chorizo and mushrooms, you get a very different flavor on the plate.
- ½ kg. from lentils.
- 380 gr. from tomato
- 125 gr. chorizo
- 2 teeth of Garlic.
- two leeks.
- 125 ml. of Modena vinegar.
- ½ kg. from mushrooms.
- Sweet paprika.
Lentils recipe with chorizo and mushrooms.
- Clean the leek and cut it into pieces as small as you can. Heat a pot over the fire with a good drizzle of oil and put them to brown. Peel and mince the garlic cloves and add them to the pot.
- Wash the lentils under running water and drain well. When the vegetables are golden brown, add them to the pot and stir them for a few minutes. Cover with two liters of water.
- Leave the heat at medium power until the water begins to boil, then lower it and let the lentils cook for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, take care of the mushrooms. Wash them well and cut them into thin slices.
- Fry the slices in a frying pan with oil, until they turn color. When they’re done, add them to the pot.
- Make a sauce with the tomatoes: cut them into small pieces, crush them well with the chopper and fry them a little in the pan. When they are ready, also add them to the pot and stir everything very well, so that the ingredients curdle together.
- Salt and pepper to your liking, add a teaspoon of sweet paprika and let it cook for 10 more minutes over low heat.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Lentils with chorizo and mushrooms recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Lentils with chorizo and mushrooms recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Lentils with Sausage & Nonna – Laura Vitale – Laura in the Kitchen Episode 475
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Lentils with chorizo and mushrooms recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Lentils with chorizo and mushrooms recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe lentils with sausage and mushrooms