🕒 45m 👤 4
With this recipe from lentils with thermomix ham, you can prepare a healthy, rich and flavorful dish, simply and in just a little while. Do you like the idea? Well, start up your kitchen robot, and with the steps that we propose below in Easyrecipe.top, you are going to prepare tastier lentils than ever. Do not stay with the desire!
While your lentils are being made, you can take the opportunity to make some sardines with garlic and parsley to complete the menu, or a few grilled zucchini with cheese. Everyone at home will congratulate you today!
Is your thermomix ready? Well come on, let’s make some lentils with ham in the thermomix to lick your fingers!
- 400 gr. from lentils
- 150 gr. from Ham
- 150 gr. chorizo
- 150 gr. from tomato crushed
- two carrots
- 1 onion
- two potatoes
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 branch of fresh parsley
- 50 gr. Of olive oil
- 1 dessert spoon of hot paprika
- ½ l. of water
- Coarse salt
Preparation of the lentils with thermomix ham
- Depending on the type of lentils you are preparing, you may have to soak them for a while before. If you are using large lentils, put them in a bowl, cover them with water and soak them for about a couple of hours.
- If you prefer to make some brown lentils, it is not necessary to soak them.
- Well, when making the lentils, first put the oil and onion in the thermomix glass. To grind them, program the robot for 7 seconds, at speed 5.
- When crushed, pieces of the onion will have shot to the walls and the lid of the glass of your thermomix. With the help of the spatula, lower these remains to the bottom of the glass. Reprogram your robot, this time 8 minutes, at varoma temperature and speed 1.
- When there are a couple of minutes left, add the diced ham.
- Then add the crushed tomato, and program the thermomix for 3 minutes, at 100º and speed 1. When there is half a minute to finish this program, add the hot paprika and the bay leaf.
- Now put the lentils, potatoes and carrots in the robot’s glass. Sauté all these ingredients for 2 minutes, at 100º, turn to the left and spoon speed.
- After this time, re-program the thermomix, now 30 minutes, 100º, turn to the left and spoon speed. When there are about 5 minutes left for this program to finish, add the chorizo.
- Check if the lentils are finally tender, and if not, program about 5 more minutes, at the same speed and temperature.
- And that’s it! Now you can set aside and serve your tasty lentils with ham, made in your magnificent food processor. We hope you liked this recipe, that you enjoy it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Lentils with ham thermomix recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Lentils with ham thermomix recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Dani Valent Cooking – Thermomix ® Emergency Lentil Soup
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Lentils with ham thermomix recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Lentils with ham thermomix recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe lentils with ham Thermomix