🕒 35m 👤 4
If you are looking for a simple dessert for a special celebration but that has a great delicacy, we are sure that this lemon and cava mousse that today we invite you to prepare in Easyrecipe.top, it will meet all your expectations. Do not think that its preparation is complicated, quite the opposite!
Although drinking it alone is a delight, this liquor is also widely used to prepare all kinds of dishes, ranging from a few prawns in cava with cream even a fresco caviar sorbetto. You choose which one you stay with!
Write down all the ingredients you will need to make this delicious cava and lemon mousse with which you will surprise all your guests.
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of cream to mount
- 1 1/3 cup of cava
- 4 eggs
- 2 lemons
- 1 grated lemon
- 4 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 3 tablespoons of cold water
Preparation of the lemon and cava mousse
- Start that delicious recipe by separating the whites from the yolks. Reserve the yolks.
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl until stiff with the help of electric stirrers. For them to rise well, it is important that the egg whites are at room temperature. Once they have risen, store in the fridge.
- In another bowl, add the cream and whip it until they are very firm and soft peaks form. Also reserve in the refrigerator.
- Put three tablespoons of cold water in a container and add the neutral gelatin sheets to hydrate them. In another container, squeeze the juice from the lemons and reserve.
- Put 3 cups of water in a pot and bring it to the fire to bring it to a boil. The pot should be large enough to hold a container in it.
- In a large heat-resistant bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar with the electric rods, when it begins to whiten, add the lemon juice and the zest while beating. Finally add the cava and integrate well.
- Place the bowl over the boiling water and continue beating until the mixture begins to thicken and take shape. At that time add the gelatin and integrate it with the rest of the ingredients. Do not allow the mixture to boil.
- Remove from the heat and let it temper. Incorporate the cream and whites, whipped with enveloping movements with the help of a spatula. When you get a homogeneous mixture, serve in glasses or glasses.
- Take your lemon mousse to the refrigerator and dig for 6 hours and when you go to serve, decorate with some fruit of attractive color or with a mint leaves. You will see how everyone likes this delicious dessert!
Tips and recommendations:
- Remember to choose a good cava for this preparation, as part of its success also depends on the quality of the drink you select.
- The cava and lemon mousse is a christmas dessert ideal, being perfect also for other special occasions in which we are looking for something elegant and delicious.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Lemon and cava mousse recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Lemon and cava mousse recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Champagne Cherry Mousse I 샴페인 체리 무스 케이크 I On The Table
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Lemon and cava mousse recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Lemon and cava mousse recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe lemon mousse and champagne