🕒 40m 👤 4
Prepare some Moorish lamb skewers at home it is very simple, and that little homemade touch makes them especially rich. Do you want to know what you have to do? Then carefully follow the recipe that we propose below in Easyrecipe.top. You are going to succeed at home!
If, in addition, you are looking for a starter for these skewers, you can try to prepare a good country salad or some fries with cheese, You don’t need more! So go ahead, make your shopping list, gather your ingredients, and get to work. We are ready to prepare some rich Moorish lamb skewers, and you? We started!
- 1 boneless shoulder of suckling lamb of 1.5 kg.
- two Red peppers
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1/4 of onion
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 sprig of fresh parsley
- 8 tablespoons oil
- Juice of ¼ of lemon
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of hot paprika
- A pinch of cumin
- Black pepper
Preparation of the Moorish lamb skewers
- First, you should make the marinade the day before, since the meat has to marinate for 24 hours to absorb the flavor well. So, the day before its preparation, clean the meat. It is laborious but it is worth it.
- So, when you have it clean, get ready to cut it into tiny pieces, as if they were dice. In this way, it takes the flavor of the marinade better.
- To prepare the marinade, put in a mortar a pinch of cumin, the coriander, the black pepper, the turmeric, the 1/4 of a minced onion, the parsley, the ginger, the paprika and the garlic cloves, also cut so small as you can. Crush all of the above until perfectly mixed.
- Now add some extra virgin olive oil and mix again. Add the lemon juice and a couple of tablespoons of water to reduce it, although it is better to try and know if it is necessary to mix and add salt. Remember that lamb requires intense flavors, so it has to be especially tasty.
- Pour it all into a bowl along with the meat, mix well and cover with plastic wrap. Poke a few holes with the tip of a knife and then put it in the fridge.
- The next day, when the meat has absorbed the flavors for 24 hours, poke the pieces of meat with the rods. Turn on the heat to the maximum and, when you see that the pan is already hot, start cooking the skewers. It is not necessary to add oil to the pan as they are done perfectly with their own marinade.
- Turn the skewers every two minutes and, when you see that they are well browned, they are ready. Reserve them.
- Now clean the two red peppers and cut them into cubes. Put them in the same pan and, this time, add a little oil. As soon as it is hot, add the peppers and leave them on the fire for about 15 minutes. Then put them together with the meat and mix everything.
- To serve the Moorish skewers you can either resort to the traditional presentation, with a toothpick combining the meat and the pepper, or simply mixing everything on the plate. Whichever option you choose, you will enjoy all its flavor! Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of lamb kebabs with moorish skewers
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of lamb kebabs with moorish skewers. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Quick and EASY Lamb Kebabs Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of lamb kebabs with moorish skewers here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of lamb kebabs with moorish skewers. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe lamb kebabs