🕒 35m 👤 4
Who can say no to some good Moorish skewers with potatoes? So that you have no doubts about its preparation, in Easyrecipe.top We have developed a simple step-by-step with which they will be more delicious than ever. Write it down well, and don’t be left with the desire to enjoy this delicious dish!
Take advantage of the fact that today you are going to eat so delicious, and prepare a good homemade dessert. How about some milk chocolate truffles? A classic that does not go out of style, and that practically everyone likes it. And if you want a citrus flavor and a most original dessert, you can choose to prepare an exquisite pineapple carpaccio.
And having said that, let’s get to these Moorish skewers with potatoes. Do not lose detail!
- 1 kg. of meat in tacos (chicken, pork, lamb or whatever you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of urcuma
- 1 tablespoon of saffron
- 4 potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Olive oil for frying
Preparation of the Moorish skewers with potatoes
- Before preparing the Moorish skewers with potatoes, you have to choose a type of meat. If you want them to be especially juicy, you can use chicken or lamb. But if you prefer, you can also use pork. This is a matter of no more importance and is left to your choice.
- What you do have to be clear about is which are the typical spices to make the Moorish skewers. These spices are the ones that we have indicated in the ingredients, that is, ginger, cumin, ground black pepper, turmeric, sweet paprika and saffron.
- If you want them to be a bit spicier, you can mix the sweet paprika with hot paprika. But keep in mind that the mixture already contains black pepper.
- Take the meat, cut into cubes, and put it in a large bowl. Pour in a generous stream of extra virgin olive oil, and add a tablespoon of each of the spices. It can be either a dessert spoonful but well heaped, or a level tablespoon.
- Stir all the ingredients well. It is best to do it with your hands, ensuring that the meat is well impregnated with spices and oil. To avoid being uncomfortable and staining, put on thin latex gloves.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let the meat marinate for a whole day in the fridge.
- The next day, just before removing the meat, peel the potatoes and wash them well, until they contain no soil. Then cut them, giving them the typical elongated shape of French fries. Add a little salt to them.
- Heat two pans, one with enough olive oil to fry and the other with just a few drops. In the one with the most oil, fry the potatoes until they are golden brown, and transfer them to a dish lined with absorbent kitchen paper.
- In the other, make the grilled skewers, taking advantage of their own marinade so as not to have to use just any oil.
- Serve the fries with the Moorish skewers on top. Ready to eat! Now you can enjoy these exquisite Moorish skewers with potatoes. Once you try them, you won’t want to stop making them over and over again. You will see how rich you have been! Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Moorish skewers with potatoes recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Moorish skewers with potatoes recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Potato and Eggs Kebabs
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Moorish skewers with potatoes recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Moorish skewers with potatoes recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe kebabs with potatoes