🕒 40m 👤 1-4
To make this dish you have to use basmati rice, the most common in the country of origin of this recipe and it will be the perfect combination for the dish.
- 1 kg. beef
- 190 gr. from tomato
- 190 gr. from onion
- 2 tooth Garlic
- 95 gr. from green pepper
- 200 gr. from rice basmati
- Sauce tomato
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
Preparation of kebab with rice
- You will start by making the sauce, for which you are going to peel and chop one of the garlic cloves that you mix with a drizzle of olive oil, a little lemon juice (the juice of a single lemon, the tomato sauce will suffice , a tablespoon of mustard, a little paprika and pepper and a little vinegar Mix with the blender until you get a homogeneous sauce.
- Now you will have to chop the meat, and submerge it in the sauce to macerate for about two hours or so in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, go cutting the tomatoes into pieces of the size you want, the green pepper into strips and the onion, after having previously washed it, diced if possible, if not, cut it into julienne strips. Reserve the vegetables until the meat is done.
- Take the meat out of the sauce and fry it in a frying pan with a few drops of oil or on a griddle. Some people cook them on a grill, placing them as if they were bronchetas.
- In another separate pan you are going to fry the vegetables, starting with the onion and when it is transparent add the tomato and pepper pieces.
- Rice is very easy to prepare, since it is made exactly the same as normal rice, only you will have to be watching it well so that it does not go overboard and it is tender. Put it in a bowl with plenty of water and let it cook.
- Once ready, you just have to put it on the plate and you are ready to eat.
- If you want to eat it as a classic kebab, you can buy pita bread, put the meat and vegetables and then the rice, roll it up and eat it like that.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Kebab with rice recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Kebab with rice recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Chullu kebab / Chelo Kebab with Saffron Rice Recipe/ How to make Restaurant Style Persian Kobab
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Kebab with rice recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Kebab with rice recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe kebab with rice