🕒 60m 👤 4
If there is a companion that cannot be absent when we talk about pastas and pizzas, it is the Italian tomato sauce, a simple and traditional preparation that gives a unique touch to the most outstanding preparations of this gastronomy.
Whether you serve it with good homemade meatballs or with some classic macaroons, there is always a good time to prepare and enjoy a homemade Italian tomato sauce. Learn how to make it with our recipe and leave everyone at home licking their fingers.
- 1 can of tomato natural crushed
- 1 onion little
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 6 to 8 fresh basil leaves
- Half a teaspoon of sugar
- Olive oil
Preparation of Italian tomato sauce
- The traditional homemade Italian tomato sauce is very simple and is made with basic ingredients. For this preparation you should never use fried tomato, always natural tomato either fresh or canned, as we propose in this recipe for greater convenience.
- Start by preparing the ingredients for your stir-fry. Peel and cut the onion into four parts and peel the garlic and then chop it in half. Add both ingredients to the blender glass or blend them with an electric stirrer for a more refined sauce.
- Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil to a skillet and heat over low heat. When it is hot add the onion, garlic and a pinch of salt and cook all together for 10 minutes or until the onion is slightly translucent.
- After this time you should add the can of crushed tomato, the fresh basil leaves, the half teaspoon of sugar and salt and pepper to taste to the pan. Stir well so that all the ingredients are properly mixed.
- Let it cook for between 35 and 45 minutes to get a thick and flavorful Italian tomato sauce, ideal for pastas, pizzas and any other dish of this gastronomy.
- During cooking, try the sauce to make sure it is seasoned and add salt, pepper or a pinch of sugar if necessary. Once ready, you can reserve your homemade tomato sauce in the fridge for up to two weeks if you place it in a previously sterilized glass container.
- Remember that you can also freeze it, in this case it can last reserved for months waiting for the ideal occasion for you to enjoy it with your family or friends. How rich it is!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Italian tomato sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Italian tomato sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Cook The Perfect Italian Tomato Sauce | MasterChef New Zealand | MasterChef World
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Italian tomato sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Italian tomato sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe Italian tomato sauce