🕒 15 m 👤 4
Learn how to prepare some delicious Shrimp Scampi with this quick and easy recipe that we have prepared in unareceta.com. You will see that it will not take you long to prepare it but that does not stop it being an exquisite recipe with which you will enjoy and your guests will enjoy. Take note!
Preparation of garlic prawns
- First prepare the prawns: Peel them leaving the head and tails unpeeled and remove the intestine (the black thread) with a knife. Season with the salt and a pinch of pepper.
- In a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, fry the prawns over high heat. Leave them for only about 15 seconds on each side as they are done right away and when you see them toasted, take them out and set them aside. You have to do them 4 by 4 for example, not all at once if they do not fit well in the pan.
- In the same oil as the prawns add the garlic, minced in small cubes or mashed if you can, together with the juice of a lemon and cook it for a few minutes over medium heat (always watch that the garlic browns but does not burn, it must remain White).
- Add the butter to the skillet so that it melts together with the parsley, chopped into very small pieces. Stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Now add the prawns to the pan and stir them so that they are well integrated with the sauce.
- And the garlic prawns are ready to serve.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of prawns with garlic
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of prawns with garlic. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easiest Butter Garlic Prawns Recipe | Fish Recipe | How To Make Garlic Butter Prawns | Varun Inamdar
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of prawns with garlic here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of prawns with garlic. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for the garlic prawns