🕒 15 m 👤 4
Tired of always eating the same thing? Do you want to incorporate vegetables into your diet in an original and tasty way? Don’t miss the recipe for garlic mushrooms that we have prepared in unareceta.com. You will see that it is a super simple and quick recipe to make, so you can enjoy some delicious garlic mushrooms whenever you want. And if you have guests surprise them with this dish, they will love it!
Preparation of mushrooms with garlic
- Start by cleaning and preparing the mushrooms. If you bought them whole, wash them under running water to loosen any dirt they have and dry them. If you have bought the mushrooms already clean, go directly to point 2.
- Cut the clean mushrooms into slices or small cubes, depending on what you like best. Reserve them.
- Peel the garlic and cut them into very small cubes, like the parsley, cut it into very small pieces and put both ingredients in a mortar with a drizzle of oil and make a mince.
- Put on the fire a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and when the oil is hot, put the minced garlic and parsley together with the sliced mushrooms and salt it.
- Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Then add the white wine and turn up the heat for a couple of minutes so that it evaporates quickly.
- After 2 minutes, leave the mushrooms simmering for about 5 more and your dish will be ready to serve. You’ll see how rich!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of mushrooms in garlic sauce
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of mushrooms in garlic sauce. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of mushrooms in garlic sauce here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of mushrooms in garlic sauce. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for the garlic mushrooms