🕒 50m 👤 4
If you like seafood, these squid stuffed in sauce they will soon become your favorite dish. Why? Because they are loaded with flavor thanks to a shrimp sauce and an exquisite sauce based on onions, carrots and txacoli, as you read it, they are yummy!
If you dare to prepare this preparation, in Easyrecipe.top we advise you to opt for a simple garnish such as a white rice with leeks This way you will be able to savor the flavor of the squid sauce to the fullest. You will have a feast fit for a king!
Do not think about it anymore and make this recipe squid stuffed in sauce, You will succeed!
- 20 squid
- 250 gr. from prawns peeled
- two onions
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 150 ml. by txacoli
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Parsley for garnish
Preparation of squid stuffed in sauce
- The first thing to do is clean the squid. To do this, rinse them and remove the head and guts, separate the tentacles and reserve them for later.
- We are going to prepare the sauce. Start by peeling and cutting the onion and carrot into thin slices. Then do the same with the garlic cloves and ripe tomatoes.
- When you have all the ingredients ready, add a little olive oil to a large skillet and when it is hot, sauté the onion and garlic over medium heat until golden brown.
- Then add the carrot, tomato and salt to taste and sauté for five more minutes or until the carrot begins to be tender. After time, add the txacoli and heat the preparation over high heat for two minutes to evaporate the alcohol.
- When the alcohol has evaporated, rectify the salt and process the sauce in the blender to have a homogeneous mixture. Reservation.
- As the prawns are already peeled, the dish is much faster. Chop, salt and pepper them and then fry them together with the squid tentacles in the same pan where you made the sauce. When the ingredients are golden brown, remove from the heat.
- Fill the squid with the sautéed shrimp and tentacles and then seal them with a toothpick so that the filling does not come out. Brown the squid in the same pan where you cooked the prawns and when they are done add the sauce.
- Let the preparation cook for five minutes over low heat and with the pan covered. After time you will be able to enjoy some delicious squid stuffed in sauce. Garnish each serving with fresh parsley leaves and enjoy. To eat!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed squid in sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed squid in sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Stuffed Squid Tubes Recipe / Tasty Sea Food
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed squid in sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed squid in sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for stuffed squid sauce