🕒 60m 👤 4
The best stewed oxtail It is the one that is prepared in slow cooking, and today you are going to learn how to cook it! This dish is perfect to enjoy with the family on a Sunday and to be loaded with flavor with a very tender and juicy meat. Everyone is going to love it!
As you are going to prepare a luxurious main dish, how about completing a truly unforgettable menu? Brilliant! In Easyrecipe.top We suggest you serve as a starter a Extremadura gazpacho and for dessert a microwave chocolate coulant which is very easy to do and is perfect to close with a flourish.
Don’t think twice, let’s cook a succulent right now stewed oxtail, we promise that you will succeed with this recipe. Let’s go there!
- 1.5 kg of oxtail, chopped
- one onion big
- one Red pepper
- 3 carrots
- 4 tomatoes mature
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- one leek
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of stewed oxtail
- Start preparing this oxtail stew by seasoning the pieces of meat all over the place. Then peel the carrots and cut them into slices. Booking.
- Peel and cut the onion and garlic cloves into very small squares. Cut the leek stalk, two of the tomatoes and the ginned pepper in the same way.
- Add four tablespoons of olive oil to a pot and when it has been heated enough, add the pieces of oxtail. Brown the meat on all sides and then remove from the casserole, place it on a plate and reserve.
- In the same oil where you browned the oxtail, you are going to sauté the onion and garlic over medium heat for three minutes. Then add the leek and the pepper and fry for five more minutes until you notice that the pepper is tender.
- Add the bay leaf, thyme and salt to taste and fry the vegetables for another ten minutes. Meanwhile, blend the two remaining tomatoes and then add them to the saucepan along with the chopped tomatoes. Continue cooking for fifteen more minutes over medium low heat and with the pan covered.
- Add the meat and cook over medium high heat for ten minutes and with the pot uncovered. Then add the carrot, cover the casserole again and cook for four hours over low heat.
- After time your braised oxtail will be ready, you can blend all the vegetables to have a more homogeneous sauce or serve it immediately. The taste is irresistible either way!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stewed oxtail recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stewed oxtail recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
WARNING! The BEST Stewed Oxtails Recipe | CaribbeanPot.com
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stewed oxtail recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stewed oxtail recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for stewed oxtail