🕒 60m 👤 4
The best recipe in Spanish cuisine is, as everyone knows, croquettes and this time in Easyrecipe.top we are going to teach you to do the irresistible preparation of roasted chicken croquettes, There is no better way to devour your leftover meat!
As we know that you love this dish, we have in our recipe book a very wide variety of this delicacy, although the ones you have to do yes or yes are the ham and cheese croquettes, Delicious!
So are you ready to start? We already have all the ingredients prepared so, put on your apron and, let’s start with these! roasted chicken croquettes!
- ¼ kg. from chicken roast
- two eggs
- 1 onion
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of roast chicken croquettes
- As the name of the recipe itself indicates, we are going to use roast chicken so it is best to use the one that you have left over from the previous day, so you will not have to throw it away. Once you have it, cut it as small as you can and reserve.
- Now take the onion, peel it and chop it. When it’s ready, put it in a pan with a little oil and wait a couple of minutes for it to cook.
- If it has already taken color, add the roast chicken and give everything a couple of turns. Now add the flour and, with the help of a wooden spoon, stir again. It is important that it is cold to avoid lumps.
- If the flour is already done, add the milk, nutmeg, black pepper and a little salt to the pan. Stir so that everything mixes well and leave it on the fire for about fifteen minutes so that it takes consistency.
- As soon as the bechamel for roast chicken croquettes is ready, you have to transfer it to a bowl and let it cool. Then put this container in the fridge and leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- After this time, beat the eggs in a deep dish and put the breadcrumbs on a flat surface. Also put a finger of oil in a pan and while you wait for it to heat up, prepare the croquettes.
- The process is very simple. Take a tablespoon of béchamel, shape it into an elongated ball, pass it through the egg and then through the bread and add it to the pan with the hot oil. You have to repeat this process with all the bechamel but, when frying them, do not pile them up.
- Each croquette has to be on the fire between six and eight minutes and it is important that you go around them all so that they are made everywhere. When you see that your roast chicken croquettes have taken on a golden hue, they are ready!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of roast chicken croquettes
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of roast chicken croquettes. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Homemade Classic Diner Chicken Croquettes
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of roast chicken croquettes here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of roast chicken croquettes. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for roast chicken croquettes