🕒 120m 👤 4
If you have guests at home and you want to impress them, what better way to do it than with a roast beef with mash? This dish is very complete because, in addition to having the nutrients of the meat, it has potatoes as a garnish.
If, in addition, you want to put the icing on the cake and make your menu the most delicious, opt for a rich dessert, such as the american cheesecake waves fruit skewers with chocolate. Congratulations will rain on you!
With that said, follow in the footsteps of Easyrecipe.top and learn how to cook a tasty roast beef with mash. Delicious!
For the roast:
- 1 kg. of meat for roast
- 100 ml. vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 bay leaf
- two onions red
- 6 teeth of Garlic
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 100 ml. red wine
- 30 gr. tomato paste
- Ground black pepper
For the puree:
- 500 gr. from potatoes
- 200 ml. milk
- 2 butter spoons
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of roast meat with puree
- The first thing you should do is prepare all the ingredients. Start by seasoning the meat with salt, cumin, and pepper. Wash, peel and dice the onion, garlic and tomatoes and slice the carrot. Reservation.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot and brown the meat. This will take about twenty minutes because you have to do it with the fire at medium power. In this way, the meat will be made inside and out. Then, remove it from the heat and reserve.
- Now add another tablespoon of oil to the same pot and add the onion. When five minutes have elapsed and the onion is already cooked, add the garlic and give a couple of turns. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, and carrots. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Put the meat back in the pot and now add the red wine and bay leaf. When the alcohol has evaporated, after five minutes with the heat on full power, cover with water and cook over low heat for an hour and a half or until it softens. Remove the roast and blend the broth with a mixer.
- Slice the meat leaving a thickness of 1cm and reserve. Return the crushed broth to the fire to thicken, add salt and pepper and add the roast. Let it season for a few minutes.
- While we make the meat, we can also prepare the puree. The first thing you have to do is peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into pieces of the same size. Add water to a saucepan as if to cover them and, when it comes to a boil, add them and remove them from the heat when they soften. This will take you 20 minutes. Then drain them and pass them through a food processor.
- Heat the milk and butter in the microwave and add them together with the potatoes. Keep mashing until you get a smooth and creamy puree. Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve the puree on a plate and top it with a slice of meat, decorate with a sprig of parsley or coriander. Enjoy your roast beef with mashed potatoes!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Roast beef with mashed potatoes recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Roast beef with mashed potatoes recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy way to Cook Roast Beef with Mashed Potato | Danry Santos
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Roast beef with mashed potatoes recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Roast beef with mashed potatoes recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for roast beef with mashed