🕒 30m 👤 4
The homemade custard with cookies they always succeed! This dessert is not only one of the favorites of the little ones, but it is also one of the easiest sweet alternatives to prepare, always with a delicious result.
Like other desserts that do not require an oven, such as easy cheesecake wave flan cake with cookies, This recipe is made in a simple and fast way, which is why it is the ideal dessert for any occasion, be it a special meal or for everyday use. Learn to make some homemade custard with cookies Delicious and delights everyone with its sweet flavor.
- ½ liter of milk
- 1 Maria cookie per serving
- 4 yolks egg
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of essence of vanilla
- 1 branch of cinnamon
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Cinnamon powder
Preparation of homemade custard with cookies
- Custard is a traditional dessert that always triumphs because its preparation is simple, its ingredients are affordable and the result is delicious. And if you add a cookie per serving you will score a 10 for sure.
- Start by placing the egg yolks in a container, without the whites, which you can reserve for another recipe. Add the sugar, vanilla and cornstarch and begin to beat until you get a smooth and smooth looking mixture.
- In a pot pour all the milk and bring it to the heat over medium power until it boils, when it starts to bubble, grate the lemon peel and add to the milk, stirring. Then add the cinnamon stick and mix again. Lower the heat a little and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- After that time, you should add the mixture of eggs, sugar, vanilla and cornstarch that you had reserved to the pot. Stir until you get a creamy consistency.
- It is important that you do not stop stirring until you achieve a homogeneous, smooth and creamy mixture, at which point you must turn off the heat and let it cool down to room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- With the cream already warm, distribute it in the different containers in which you are going to serve your homemade custard. Place the cookie on the surface pressing lightly to sink it a little.
- Then sprinkle cinnamon powder to taste and put them directly in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours, ensuring that they will set perfectly.
- This is how easy it is to make these homemade custard with cookies! A delicious dessert that both adults and children like.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of homemade custard with cookies
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of homemade custard with cookies. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to make simple Vanilla Custard – Recipe | Daniella’s Home Cooking
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of homemade custard with cookies here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of homemade custard with cookies. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for homemade vanilla custard