🕒 79m 👤 1-4
A taste of the most authentic is the one that you will discover when making homemade bread with sourdough. Follow the steps in this recipe to know how to prepare it
- 200 gr. whole wheat flour
- 200 gr. of flour with force
Homemade bread with sourdough recipe
- The first thing is to make the sourdough, something very simple. All you have to do is mix the whole wheat flour with water, pouring it in little by little and stirring well with electric stirrers better.
- Once a mixture is made that has to look like mush, it is covered with a cloth and left to ferment for about 3 hours or so.
- After that time, go pouring the flour little by little, beating with a mixer until you get something similar to a dough. If you find it difficult to beat, use your hands to achieve a better mixture.
- Now knead on a flat surface, using your hands to get a better mix. Give the bread the shape that you see fit.
- Put the oven on at 180º C and put the dough inside, better if it is in a mold, and let it cook for 30 – 45 minutes.
- When you take it out, let the bread rest and it is ready to eat.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of homemade bread with sourdough
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of homemade bread with sourdough. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make Sourdough For Beginners • Tasty
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of homemade bread with sourdough here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of homemade bread with sourdough. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for homemade sourdough bread