🕒 47m 👤 1-4
Can be done bread without yeast? Of course, yes, the famous unleavened bread can be prepared in a matter of minutes in a few simple steps.
- ½ kg. whole wheat flour
- 300 ml. of water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Homemade unleavened bread recipe
- Put the flour in a story and make a hole in the center. Heat the water a little, until it is warm, and begin to pour it in the center, in addition to a tablespoon of oil, while you begin to beat, until it forms a kind of dough.
- Begin to knead with your hands on the top, using flour on the surface and in your hands so that it does not stick, for a quarter of an hour. Roll into a ball, put in a bowl and let it rest for an hour.
- Now flatten the dough with a rolling pin and make a sheet that is about half a centimeter.
- Put the sheet on the baking tray, better if you put flour or baking paper on it, and paint with olive oil.
- Let it cook in the oven at 220º C for about 20 minutes and you will have your unleavened bread ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of homemade bread without yeast
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of homemade bread without yeast. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
3 Ingredient Flatbread Recipe – Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of homemade bread without yeast here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of homemade bread without yeast. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for homemade flatbread