🕒 77m 👤 4
If you don’t like your flan to taste only like eggs and you want it to have a little more flavor, why not make it with coffee too?
- 2 cups of freshly brewed coffee
- 250 ml. whole milk
- 5 eggs
- 350 ml. from condensed milk
- 120 gr. of sugar
- 40 ml. of water
Preparation of egg and coffee flan
- For the flan you will need caramel. If you want to do it yourself then you just have to heat the sugar in a saucepan and when it gets hot add a little water and stir, so that it does not stick, until you get the liquid caramel.
- Pour the coffee into all the bowls where you are going to pour the puddings and put it in the fridge.
- Beat the eggs with the condensed milk until both ingredients have come together into a creamy batter.
- Having achieved this, pour in the milk and the coffee cups. Beat again with a few rods to mix everything.
- Pour into the different containers and put in the oven at 190º C to cook for about 40 minutes to prepare in a bain-marie. If you don’t want to make them in the oven, you can fill a saucepan with a little water and make them in a double boiler.
- Once ready, let them rest so that they set well.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Egg and coffee flan recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Egg and coffee flan recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
COFFEE CUSTARD PUDDING BY SPANISH COOKING
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Egg and coffee flan recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Egg and coffee flan recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for egg custard and coffee