🕒 34m 👤 1-4
Mint and chocolate are a 5-star combination. With this recipe from chocolate mint mousse, you will be able to explore this excellent combination with an exquisite texture.
Chocolate and mint mousse recipe
- The first thing we will do is place in a saucepan 130 gr. of liquid cream along with 30 gr. milk. Then add some mint leaves. We will boil it over high heat until it starts to boil.
- Once it has started to boil, we pass the mixture through the strainer so that the mint leaves stay there. Chop 250 gr. of chocolate and add it to the mixture. We can wait for the chocolate to melt, but if we beat it we will make it melt sooner.
- While the chocolate is melting, in a separate container we begin to mount the whites of the three eggs using 30 grams of sugar to reach the so-called “snow point”.
- Once the snow point is reached, transfer the eggs to the bowl where we will have the melted chocolate and start beating until they are completely mixed.
- Let it cool for a few hours in the fridge and we will have it ready to serve.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Chocolate and mint mousse recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Chocolate and mint mousse recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Chocolate & Mint Mousse||NO COOK NO BAKE||Dessert Series ||Recipe no.3 By squashcooking
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Chocolate and mint mousse recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Chocolate and mint mousse recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for chocolate mousse and mint