🕒 50m 👤 4
Chocolate cake pops are one of the favorite cake pops for chocolate lovers and they are also the easiest to make.
This recipe is ideal to celebrate a birthday and serve alongside the cake or some delicious decorated cookies. Although their preparation is so simple that you can also do them whenever you want and indulge yourself from time to time.
If you want to surprise someone, don’t think twice and prepare some homemade chocolate cake pops. You’ll see how delicious they are!
- 1 sponge cake chocolate
- 250 gr. from chocolate black to melt
- 200 gr. cream cheese
- Skewer sticks
- Colored noodles to decorate
- Grated coconut for garnish
Preparation of the chocolate cake pops
- We are going to prepare these delicious chocolate cake pops with a ready-made chocolate cake. So you have leftover cake from the day before you can use it perfectly to make cake pops.
- In a deep bowl, start crumbling the brownie. Once it has become crumbs, add the cream cheese little by little and begin to mix with the help of a spatula or with your hands.
- The amount of cheese that we will use will depend on how dry the cake is, so it is better to add a little and add more if necessary. The texture that we must achieve is a consistent dough that is not sticky.
- Once you have the right texture, start to form the balls with your hands trying to make them of a similar size. Do not make them too big because then they will weigh a lot and can break.
- When the balls are done, put them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to cool them down and be more consistent.
- While the sponge balls are cooling, put the melting chocolate in a bowl and melt it little by little in the microwave. Put it on medium power 30 seconds, take it out and stir. If it is not discarded, put it in for another 30 seconds and stir again. So on until you get the liquid chocolate.
- Take the balls out of the fridge and insert the skewer sticks to form the cake pop. You should have a prepared surface where you can puncture them later or you can also put them upside down on a tray.
- When you have all the balls with their corresponding stick, go passing them through the melted chocolate while you give it a spin so that they are well covered. Once covered, keep turning it to release the excess chocolate and not spill.
- As the balls are covered in chocolate, poke them so that they are in a vertical position.
- And finally, before the chocolate dries, sprinkle the grated coconut on top or the toppings of your choice.
- Now it only remains to let them rest until the chocolate set again and the chocolate cake pops are ready to eat.Enjoy them!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Chocolate cake pops recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Chocolate cake pops recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make CAKE POPS | DIY Starbucks Homemade COPYCAT Chocolate Cake Pops Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Chocolate cake pops recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Chocolate cake pops recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe for chocolate cake pops