🕒 20m 👤 8
Are you on a diet but do not want to do without a delicious dessert or a sweet snack? Do not worry! You can indulge yourself to take this light pumpkin pie, a low-calorie cake that will nevertheless conquer you with its delicious flavor. On Easyrecipe.top We will explain the step by step so that it comes out really exquisite, so don’t miss the chance, you won’t regret it!
Like other desserts that are made without sugar, such as light sweet milk or low calorie cheese flanWith this light pumpkin pie you will enjoy desserts but ingesting fewer calories than usual.
Let’s go to the kitchen right now to prepare this light pumpkin pie!
For the base:
- 15 pitted and natural dates
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened and defatted cocoa
- 150 gr. oatmeal flakes or whole grain crackers
- 40 gr. of chocolate to melt 70% cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of water
For the filling:
- 600 gr. from pumpkin puree
- 100 ml. skim milk or non-dairy milk
- 100 gr. natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey, stevia, or other sweetener (not sugar)
- 4 sheets of neutral gelatin or 7 gr. powdered gelatin
Preparation of the light pumpkin pie
- Lightly toast the rolled oats in a frying pan. This step is not necessary if you use whole grain cookies instead.
- Put the chocolate to melt, and once it is melted, mix it with the rest of the ingredients from the base of the pie. Mix everything very well, until you get a compact and somewhat sticky mixture.
- Place the base inside a removable mold, lined with greaseproof paper, or inside a silicone one. Shape it properly into the mold with your hands.
- Put the base in the freezer, and leave it there while you prepare the filling.
- Put the gelatin sheets to hydrate in cold water. If you use powdered gelatin, follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the package.
- Heat the coconut milk, and once it is very hot add the already hydrated gelatin sheets. Mix both ingredients until completely dissolved.
- Now you must mix all the ingredients of the filling with the help of the electric mixer, for approximately 1 minute, until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Take the base out of the freezer and pour the filling on top. Put the base back in the freezer for 4 hours, or in the fridge for 8.
- And we are done! You can now bring this low-calorie pumpkin pie to your table. You will see how delicious it has turned out!
- If you wish, you can use a little more than 70% cocoa chocolate to decorate your pumpkin pie, melting it and drawing some stripes on top of the cake.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Light pumpkin pie recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Light pumpkin pie recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make Pumpkin Bars | Pumpkin Recipe | Allrecipes.com
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Light pumpkin pie recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Light pumpkin pie recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe foot light pumpkin