🕒 80m 👤 6
The red fish broth It is one of those preparations that are somewhat laborious but that, when you try them, you realize that all effort and dedication have been worth it. Do you dare to cook it? Great in Easyrecipe.top We give you all the instructions and tricks so that you can do it in the simplest way and it is just as irresistible. This recipe will make you the best chef in the family!
In addition, if you are a lover of spoon dishes, broths and stews, in our recipe book you will find many options that will conquer your palate, such as chicken broth with vegetables, ideal to warm the body during winter and pamper young and old.
Do you have everything ready to start? Let’s cook a delicious red fish broth!
- 1 kg. chopped fish (with head and bones)
- 4 potatoes
- two carrots
- one onion
- 2 ears
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 200 gr. corn flour
- 4 green pods
- 3 chili peppers or red peppers
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of red paprika
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of red fish broth
- Start by washing the fish to remove traces of blood and impurities. Add to a saucepan two liters of water, the oregano, the paprika, the cumin, the clean fish, the onion and the peeled garlic cloves and salt to taste. Cook the fish over medium heat for 20 minutes with the saucepan covered.
- When the fish has cooked, strain the broth and set it aside. Shred the fish and discard the bones and the body of the head. Blend the onion, chili peppers and garlic cloves with a little broth and when you have a liquid mixture, add it back to the reserved broth. Reserve everything.
- In a separate saucepan, cook the ears for fifteen minutes in boiling water. Then add the peeled carrots and the pods previously cut into medium pieces. Cook for another fifteen minutes over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, make a dough by mixing the cornmeal with water, a tablespoon of oil, and salt to taste. When you have a homogeneous dough, make small balls and add them to the saucepan along with the carrots and corn.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into four parts and add them to the saucepan along with the broth where the fish was cooked. Cook until the potatoes have softened. When they are tender, rectify the salt and add a pinch of pepper.
- Finally, add the shredded fish to the pot, cook for five minutes over low heat and with the saucepan covered and remove the heat from the heat. Let your red fish broth rest for twenty minutes and serve. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of red fish broth
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of red fish broth. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Homemade Fish stock | for sauces and seafood soups
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of red fish broth here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of red fish broth. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe fish stock red