🕒 39m 👤 4
This recipe from tuna stuffed peppers it is very easy to prepare and fast. This makes this dish an ideal alternative for an impromptu dinner.
- 6 Red peppers.
- sauce bechamel.
- 250 gr. from tuna.
- Olive oil.
- two eggs.
- Grated cheese.
Tuna stuffed peppers recipe.
- As it will not take long to prepare everything, we start the oven at 180º C so that it is ready for when we are going to need it.
- We begin to prepare the filling: we take a small saucepan that we fill with water, more or less half, and we put the eggs. We are going to cook them at medium power for about 10 minutes. At the beginning put the strong fire so that it boils before the water. Once ready, remove the shells and chop it up, being careful not to burn ourselves, of course. Already bartered, we throw it into the glass of the shredder.
- Now we are going to cut two of the four peppers, and we also add it to the crusher. We also add all the tuna. We give it a first round with the shredder, until everything is well cut into small pieces. Then we add a spoon of béchamel and we crush again. Repeat the process until the sauce comes out the way we like it; the less bechamel will come out, the thicker, the more it will come out more liquid. Once ready, reserve for when we have the peppers ready.
- We clean the peppers well with cold water and empty them with great care. Once ready, we pour the mixture that we have prepared, distributing it among the peppers. We add some more bechamel sauce on top and finally the grated cheese.
- Now we place them on a tray that can be used in the oven. We drizzle a little oil, salt and pepper and bake for about 30 minutes or so.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed peppers with tuna recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed peppers with tuna recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Stuffed Spanish Peppers with Tuna and Tomatoes
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed peppers with tuna recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed peppers with tuna recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe filled peppers atun