🕒 31m 👤 1-4
You can prepare these stuffed eggs mushrooms with almost any type of mushroom.
- 4 eggs.
- Olive oil.
- ½ liter of cream liquid for cooking.
- 200 grams of mushrooms.
- 2 teeth of Garlic.
- one onion.
Mushroom stuffed eggs recipe.
- As the eggs have to be hard, it will be the first thing we do; We fill a saucepan with water, more or less half, and put it to heat on medium power. When it starts to boil we put the eggs in the saucepan and let them boil, with a little salt and a drizzle of oil, for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- While we will be preparing part of the filling. To do this we put a frying pan to heat with a splash of oil. We are going to peel the onion and then cut it into very small pieces. If you want, before cutting it you can wash it with cold water, which will reduce the tear effect it causes. Or you can also pass it through the shredder or buy it frozen, as you prefer. Once ready, add it to the pan. We also peel and chop the garlic cloves.
- Now we wash the mushrooms well before cutting them into small pieces as well. You can also buy it in slices or already sliced, but the best thing is that you slice them to taste yourself. Ready, we will throw them on the fire when we see that the onion begins to show through. Then stir well so that everything is mixed.
- As the eggs should be ready by now, we remove them from the heat and let them cool a bit.
- Now we will make the sauce, for this in a new pan we add the cream together with a splash of vinegar and parsley to taste. We put it at medium power, so that the mixture is cooking and gaining consistency. Stir it well so that a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Once the sauce is ready, and if the mushrooms are already done to taste, add to the other pan and stir well to mix. Let everything cook at medium power for about 10 minutes.
- The eggs will already be cold, so we remove the shells and cut in half lengthwise. With a tablespoon, and with extreme caution, we remove the yolks that we set aside to use now, leaving a single one in a separate bowl to use as decoration.
- We put the mixture that we have prepared in the pan in the blender glass, along with three of the egg yolks, and we beat everything well until it is something similar to a paste. Ready, with a spoon we fill in the holes that we have left when removing the yolks from the eggs.
- Now we sprinkle the remaining yolk over all of them and we have this wonderful dish ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed eggs with mushrooms recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed eggs with mushrooms recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Tortilla soufflé súper esponjosa
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed eggs with mushrooms recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed eggs with mushrooms recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe filled huevos