🕒 37m 👤 1-4
Are you going to prepare a meal and don’t know what to serve as a starter? Well, trust in some eggs stuffed with rice and you will not be disappointed with the result you will get in the end with the reaction of your guests when you taste them.
Preparation of stuffed eggs with rice
- Put two saucepans on the fire to heat enough water with a couple of tablespoons of salt. In one you put the eggs to cook for about 10 minutes, while in the other you will cook the rice, which will take about a quarter of an hour, depending on the type of rice you use.
- You peel the tomatoes and cut them into wedges, removing the seeds from the inside, and then crush them until they make a thick paste.
- Add the cans of tuna without the oil and a couple of tablespoons of water, in addition to a little pepper, and beat again, leaving you with a much smoother sauce where the ingredients have been mixed.
- When the rice is ready, strain it, drain well and add to the blender glass.
- Peel the eggs, cut them in half and remove the yolk with a spoon, which you add to the blender glass.
- Beat for a couple of minutes and the resulting sauce is used to fill the eggs.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed eggs with rice recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed eggs with rice recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make Omurice – A Japanese Rice Omelette
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed eggs with rice recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed eggs with rice recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe filled eggs rice