🕒 40m 👤 1-4
A bacalla skeleton Well prepared it has to be a colorful and tasty dish. If the ingredients are not fresh, the dish will not be as rich as it should be.
- 300 gr. from Cod.
- 3 tomatoes.
- 1 green pepper.
- 1 onion tender.
- 1 Red pepper.
- 150 gr. of black olives.
- 5 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Olive oil.
Bacalla esqueixada recipe.
- For this recipe, what is necessary will be that the cod is desalted. If you do not buy it desalted, you will have to soak it for 48 hours, changing the water every 12 hours to release all the salt.
- We cut the tomatoes into squares, the peppers into not very thick strips, the onion into julienne slices and we put all this in a bowl.
- Next we cut the cod into strips and also to the bowl. We mix everything and dress with olive oil and vinegar. We also add a little salt and season again.
- Add the olives and let it rest a little before eating, so that it has more flavor.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Esqueixada de bacalla recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Esqueixada de bacalla recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
RECETA DE ESQUEIXADA DE BACALAO / MUY FÁCIL!!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Esqueixada de bacalla recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Esqueixada de bacalla recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe esqueixada bacalla