🕒 30m 👤 4
Do you know what the entrecote at Café de Paris? It is a traditional cut of beef that is cooked in a special sauce based on butter and Provencal herbs that is truly exquisite. This dish owes its name to the famous Café de Paris restaurant located in Geneva, creator of the sauce that gives both flavor and renown to this dish.
On Easyrecipe.top We bring you the step by step so you can learn to cook this traditional recipe at home and it will be as tasty as if it had been prepared by a professional chef. As a garnish we suggest a creamy mashed potatoes so that you can take even more advantage of the exquisite flavor of the sauce in this preparation. Shall we start? Sure you do, gather the ingredients and let’s get down to cooking an authentic entrecote at Café de Paris!
- 4 beef entrecote
- 4th gr. shallot
- 10 gr. capers
- 15 gr. parsley
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 measures of port
- 2 measures of cognac
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 2 anchovies
- 1 jar of bechamel sauce
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 250 gr. of butter
- 15 gr. ketchup sauce
- 10 gr. mustard
- 5 gr. fennel
- 1 pinch of curry
- 1 pinch of rosemary
- 1 pinch of sweet paprika
- 1 pinch of thyme
- Olive oil
Preparation of entrecote at Café de Paris
- To start preparing the entrecote at Café de Paris, we are going to process the butter in the blender together with all the spices, liqueurs, herbs, salt and pepper until we have a homogeneous and very aromatic mixture. Then store the butter in a glass container with a lid and put it in the fridge.
- While the butter rests, season the entrecots on both sides and seal them in a pan with hot olive oil. Let the meat cook for four minutes on each side if you want it undercooked, for six if you want it just right and for eight if you like it well done.
- Apart, in another pan, pour two cups of bechamel sauce and when it is hot, dissolve the sauce that you have made before in it and mix to integrate well. Rectify the salt point.
- When you have the meat and sauce ready, serve a churrasco on each plate and bathe it on top with plenty of sauce. Now you can enjoy an authentic entrecote at Café de Paris!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Entrecote with Cafe de Paris recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Entrecote with Cafe de Paris recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Recette de la sauce entrecôte comme au restaurant – Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Entrecote with Cafe de Paris recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Entrecote with Cafe de Paris recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe entrecote Cafe de Paris