🕒 70m 👤 4
With this recipe you can make them eat vegetables at home without them noticing! It is about baked eggplant aubergine with minced meat, that you will have to lick your fingers.
You can accompany them with a microwave white rice or also with a green apple and lettuce salad as a garnish. When you try everything, you will be more than satisfied!
Ready to prepare these baked eggplant aubergine with minced meat? So let’s cook hand in hand with Easyrecipe.top!
- 3 aubergines
- 1 onion
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 1/2 Red pepper
- 500 gr. from mince beef
- 500 gr. from tomato crushed
- 40 gr. from raisins
- 40 gr. from olives black seedless
- two eggs cooked
- 250 gr. from cheese mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Black pepper
Preparation of baked aubergines with minced meat
- To prepare these aubergines, you are going to start by washing them and slicing them. Then sprinkle them with salt and place them in a colander to drain the water that they are going to throw away. Let them rest for half an hour.
- While the aubergines rest, you are going to take the time to make the sauce and for this you need to chop the onion and garlic cloves into very small pieces.
- Wash the pepper well, extract the seeds and also cut the same size. Then slice the black olives and chop the eggs.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the onion to fry it and once it is transparent, add the red pepper and garlic.
- Then, add the meat, fry it for a few minutes and when it changes color add the sauce along with the olives and cook for 15 minutes.
- Now that the sauce is ready, add the raisins, the chopped eggs, rectify the salt and remove from the heat to warm.
- Dry the aubergines, grease a mold with a little oil, place them on top, then cover with the sauce, sprinkle the cheese and repeat the procedure until you finish with a layer of cheese.
- Next, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes at 180 ° C with the previously preheated oven.
- After the time has elapsed and after checking that the chopped baked aubergines are done, remove them and let them rest for five minutes before serving.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of baked eggplants with minced meat
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of baked eggplants with minced meat. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Stuffed Eggplants with Ground Beef & Tomato – Youtube – Stuffed Aubergine
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of baked eggplants with minced meat here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of baked eggplants with minced meat. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe eggplant aubergine with minced meat oven