🕒 47m 👤 1-4
If you follow the vegan diet and want to enjoy this fantastic dessert, one of the options you can bet on to eat.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 eggplant aubergine
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 50 gr. pine nuts
- Olive oil
Preparation of aubergine tarte tatin
- Put the puff pastry sheet in a mold and the oven turn it to 180º C so that it is ready for when you need it.
- After having cleaned the aubergine well, cut it into slices and in a large frying pan, with a little oil, sauté it for a couple of minutes until it is a good color.
- Place the eggplant aubergine slices in the puff pastry and sprinkle the brown sugar over the entire surface of the eggplant aubergine.
- You are also going to distribute the pine nuts throughout the tarte tatin.
- Put in the oven and it is best that you do it for a quarter of an hour. If you see that the puff pastry is being toasted too much, it is best to take it out now, since as the aubergine you have fried a little in a pan, they are more done.
- Let it rest at room temperature for several minutes before eating it, as not only will you burn, but it will also lose flavor.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of eggplant tarte tatin
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of eggplant tarte tatin. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
TARTE TATIN D AUBERGINES
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of eggplant tarte tatin here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of eggplant tarte tatin. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe eggplant aubergine tart tatin