🕒 50m 👤 4
Have you decided to eat healthier and don’t know where to start? Well prepare these eggplant aubergines Stuffed Vegetables that today we recommend and surprise everyone with a delicious recipe suitable for vegetarians.
If you want to complete your menu, you can accompany this dish with a mashed potatoes with cream or one grated carrot salad. If you are looking for something more consistent, you can turn to grilled beef tenderloin. You will have a meal of 10 completely homemade!
So, if you already have all the ingredients on hand, let’s start cooking some delicious eggplant aubergines Stuffed Vegetables in the style of Easyrecipe.top. Learn how to do them!
- 4 aubergines
- 1 onion
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup of mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup of puree tomato
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 250 ml. milk
- 1 cup of grated gratin cheese
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Black pepper
Preparation of aubergines stuffed with vegetables
- The first thing you will do is preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Wash the aubergines, cut them in half and make several cuts on the surface. Salt and pepper them, drizzle with olive oil and bake for twenty minutes.
- Take them out of the oven and when they warm up, extract the pulp, chop and reserve. Meanwhile, to prepare the filling, cut the onion and garlic into squares after peeling them.
- Wash the peppers, clean and chop them. Also wash the zucchini and chop it. The mushrooms have to be rinsed well, dried and sliced. Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the onion with the garlic.
- When they are browned, add the peppers and the meat of the aubergines and sauté for eight minutes. Add the mushrooms, cook them to release the water and then add the tomato puree, oregano, salt and pepper and sauté for another ten minutes over low heat. We want all the flavors to be integrated. Once your stew is ready, remove from the heat and reserve.
- To prepare the béchamel, melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the flour and stir it until it is golden brown. Pour the warm milk, the nutmeg, salt and pepper and stir until it thickens. Ten minutes on the fire will be enough.
- Next, cover a tray with aluminum foil, place the aubergine halves, fill them with the vegetables, cover with the béchamel sauce and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake for fifteen minutes at 180 ° C and, before removing your aubergines stuffed with vegetables, gratin them for a couple of minutes. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Eggplants stuffed with vegetables recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Eggplants stuffed with vegetables recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
VEGETABLE STUFFED AUBERGINE /EGGPLANT/Spanish recipes with Sofia
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Eggplants stuffed with vegetables recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Eggplants stuffed with vegetables recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe eggplant aubergine stuffed with vegetables