🕒 86m 👤 4
One of the biggest variants that you can prepare of stuffed aubergines is to prepare some stuffed aubergines with prawns. You’ll see how they will be the perfect starter for any situation.
- 3 aubergines
- 300 gr. from prawns peeled
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 5 tablespoons of basil
- 100 gr. breadcrumbs
- 1 glass of cream liquid
- Olive oil
Preparation of aubergines stuffed with prawns
- After having washed the aubergines under running water, cut them in half lengthwise with the help of a knife.
- Put them to blanch in salted water for about 10 minutes. This way the meat will be soft and you can remove it with the help of a spoon.
- Peel the onion, wash it well under running water, and chop it together with the garlic in a pan with olive oil.
- Add the eggplant aubergine meat and the finely chopped tomatoes to the pan, cooking over low heat for 20 minutes, until you see that the eggplant aubergine meat is tender.
- On the other hand, after having cleaned the prawns well, you sauté them with butter in another pan and then with a little brandy to flambé them.
- Achieved, you add the glass of cream and stir until it reduces, at which point you add the basil.
- You mix all this with the meat of the aubergine and put it inside the skin that you have left aside, to have your aubergines stuffed with prawns ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Eggplants stuffed with shrimp recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Eggplants stuffed with shrimp recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How To Make Shrimp Egg Plant
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Eggplants stuffed with shrimp recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Eggplants stuffed with shrimp recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe eggplant aubergine stuffed with shrimp