🕒 50m 👤 4
On Easyrecipe.top We bring you the step by step so you can prepare one of the most nutritious dishes that can exist. It is a delicious stuffed aubergines with béchamel sauce which are better than the ones your grandmother prepares. This dish is quite complete, since the aubergines are stuffed with a stir-fry of minced beef and Parmesan cheese, you are going to lick your fingers!
If you want a garnish, we suggest a refreshing spinach and avocado salad, the perfect complement to enjoy a healthy and delicious menu. We cook? Well, gather the ingredients of the stuffed aubergines with béchamel sauce and let’s get started right now!
- 4 aubergines medium
- 350 gr. from mince beef
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 1 onion
- 1/2 leek
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small pot of natural tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the bechamel:
- 125 grs. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 60 grs. of butter
- ½ liter of whole milk
- 50 grams wheat flour
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Black pepper
Preparation of stuffed aubergines with bechamel
- Wash the aubergines, cut them in half and let them drain in a colander. Seal the aubergines in a hot pan and when they are cooked, extract the pulp and reserve. You can also cut them in half, put them in the oven for 20 minutes at 180ºC and, as soon as they are, empty them.
- Now cut the onion, leek and garlic cloves into very small squares. Season the ground beef with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Add a dash of olive oil to a frying pan and when it is hot, sauté the onion, garlic and leek.
- After five minutes, add the minced meat to the pan and stir with the help of a wooden paddle until it is golden brown. Then add the pot of natural tomato sauce and the pulp of the aubergines. Stir to integrate and cook for 25 minutes over low heat with the pan covered.
- Meanwhile we are preparing the bechamel sauce. To do this, sift the flour into a bowl. Then melt the butter in a hot pan and when it is completely liquid add the sifted flour. Let it cook for a couple of minutes without stopping stirring until both ingredients are well integrated.
- When you notice that the flour has toasted, add the milk and continue stirring the preparation without stopping. When you notice that the sauce begins to thicken, add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Once it boils, remove the mixture from the pan and add the cheeses. Stir until everything is well integrated. Let it cool for about fifteen minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and butter a baking sheet. Place the aubergine canoes on top and fill them with the pulp and minced meat mixture. Then bathe each stuffed aubergine with abundant bechamel sauce and a little Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the aubergines stuffed with bechamel for 25 minutes. After time, put the grill function and let them become more crispy.
- When you notice that the aubergines are golden brown and au gratin, remove them from the oven and let them rest for ten minutes. Then serve them and enjoy the most exquisite aubergines stuffed with béchamel. To eat!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Eggplant stuffed with bechamel sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Eggplant stuffed with bechamel sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to make eggplant with bechamel sauce//Egyptian recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Eggplant stuffed with bechamel sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Eggplant stuffed with bechamel sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe eggplant aubergine stuffed with bechamel