🕒 60 👤 4
If you are vegan or vegetarian, this dish that we bring you today in Easyrecipe.top is for you. It is about aubergines stuffed with textured soybeans They are so good that for a moment you will think your mouth will water. Preparing these aubergines is super easy and the best of all is that it is a very complete and nutritious meal, so you will not have to worry about garnishes.
If you are looking for new recipes to vary your menu, in our recipe book you will find endless options that range from delicious vegan kimchi up to a Galician vegetarian broth. Eat tasty and cook with us. That said, we are going to prepare the best aubergines stuffed with textured soybeans What are you going to eat in your life?
- two aubergines large
- 1 onion
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 tomato mature
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 cup of textured soybeans
- 1/4 of can of fried tomato
- 100 gr. grated vegan cheese
- 150 gr. vegan cheese slices
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of aubergines stuffed with textured soy
- We start by cutting the aubergines in half and draining them in a colander to remove all the water. Meanwhile, cut the onion, tomato, garlic and ginned pepper into very small squares.
- When the aubergines have drained, put them in the oven at 180ºC for 25 minutes. Then, when they cool, take out all the pulp from the inside and cut it into small squares as well. Then add all the vegetables to a pan with hot olive oil and sauté over medium / low heat for fifteen minutes.
- Add the textured soybeans and stir with a trowel to integrate. Add the fried tomato to hydrate the soybeans.
- Now cut two slices of vegan cheese into pieces and add them to the pan so that they melt and integrate with the soybeans and vegetables. Before the vegetables are poached add nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste and stir well to integrate. Remember to always keep the heat medium / low.
- Turn off the heat when the vegetables are poached and cover the oven tray with aluminum foil.
- Place the eggplant aubergine shells inside and fill them with the contents of the pan. Top them with plenty of grated vegan cheese. Bake for 25 minutes.
- After time, activate the grill function of the oven and let the aubergines brown for ten minutes or until you notice that they are au gratin.
- Take the preparation out of the oven and let it rest for another ten minutes. To finish, serve your aubergines stuffed with textured soy and see how they have been. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Eggplant stuffed with texturized soy sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Eggplant stuffed with texturized soy sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
STUFFED EGGPLANT | @avantgardevegan by Gaz Oakley
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Eggplant stuffed with texturized soy sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Eggplant stuffed with texturized soy sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe eggplant aubergine stuffed TVP