🕒 60m 👤 4
Would you like to have a different vegetable dish? Then bet on this excellent recipe for aubergines parmigiana with béchamel sauce. A tender and tasty snack that you will surely want to repeat soon.
And if you like recipes with aubergines do not miss all the recipes we have in unareceta.com, like the aubergines battered with honey waves aubergines stuffed with prawns.
Don’t think twice and surprise everyone with this fabulous recipe for eggplant aubergine parmigiana with béchamel sauce.
- 1 kg. from aubergines
- 350 ml. sauce tomato fried
- 200 grs. provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 50 grams parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper
To make the bechamel:
- 125 grs. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 60 grs. of butter
- ½ liter of whole milk
- 50 grams wheat flour
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Black pepper
Preparation of the aubergines parmigiana with béchamel sauce
- We wash the aubergines, cut them into slices of between 5 and 10 millimeters and put them in a colander with a little salt to release the liquid. We waited for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile we are preparing the bechamel sauce. To do this, we first sift the flour into a bowl, and reserve it. We put the butter to melt in a small pot over low heat, and when it is hot and melted, we add the flour and stir constantly so that everything is mixed very well.
- Let the flour cook with the butter for a couple of minutes without stopping stirring. When the mixture takes a more golden color, add the milk little by little, without stopping at any time to stir so that lumps do not form.
- As soon as it begins to thicken, add a little salt and ground black pepper, and a pinch of nutmeg.
- When the sauce has bound, we wait for it to cook for between five and ten minutes over medium heat and stirring constantly. When it comes to a boil, remove the sauce from the heat and add the cheeses.
- We stir until everything is very well mixed, and we have our bechamel sauce ready.
- When the aubergines have released all the liquid, we rinse them with clean water and dry them. We place a batch on the griddle or in a non-stick pan with some salt and ground black pepper, and turn them over when they begin to toast.
- We make all the aubergines like this, and when we finish, we preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a dish suitable for the oven we place a layer of aubergines, another of tomato sauce, sprinkle a little oregano and basil, make a layer of Parmesan cheese, another of provolone or mozzarella and finally cover with the bechamel.
- We repeat the process until we finish with the ingredients and the last layer should be cheese.
- We introduce the source to the oven, and leave it for 15 minutes at 180 degrees and with the heat only on top. And finally we are done! Have you seen how simple? Well, you’ll see when you see how delicious these aubergines are parmigiana with bechamel! Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Eggplant Parmesan with bechamel sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Eggplant Parmesan with bechamel sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Baked Aubergine Parmigiana | Gennaro Contaldo
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Eggplant Parmesan with bechamel sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Eggplant Parmesan with bechamel sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe eggplant aubergine parmigiana with bechamel sauce