🕒 40m 👤 4
Do you know how to prepare some eggplant aubergine parmigiana without oven? In Easyrecipe.top We explain how to do it, quickly and easily. They will be delicious!
These aubergines are an ideal accompaniment to any type of dish. You can combine them both with rich ones fried eggs with chorizo as with a chicken in tomato sauce. If you prefer a healthier option, you can bet on the cauliflower cooked with paprika, a low-fat dish that’s also packed with flavor.
Are you ready to know the best recipe for eggplant aubergine parmigiana without oven that exists? Well, let’s go there, we are already prepared!
- 1 kg. from aubergines
- two eggs
- 200 grs. provolone or mozzarella bread
- 50 grams parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato big
- 1 onion little
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- Salt to taste
Preparation of the aubergines parmesan without oven
- To start preparing the parmesan aubergines without an oven, the first thing we will do is wash them under running water and cut them into slices. Give them a thickness of between 5 and 10 millimeters, that is, a finger.
- Now that you have the aubergines ready, place them in a container with water and a little salt so that they release the liquid they contain inside. Leave them there for half an hour to 40 minutes, then set them to dry. If you want, you can use kitchen paper to make sure they lose all the water.
- Now take a deep plate and beat two eggs. Place the breadcrumbs on another plate and put a finger of oil in a frying pan to heat. We are going to batter the aubergine slices.
- Take each slice and pass them first through the eggs and then through the breadcrumbs and, after that, fry them in the pan with the oil. Check the color of the aubergines from time to time and make sure they are well browned before removing them.
- As you remove the aubergines from the pan, transfer them to a dish lined with absorbent kitchen paper, so that they release the oil and do not become excessively greasy.
- Now we are going to prepare some tomato sauce. First wash and peel the onion and garlic cloves and cut them into pieces. Put them in a pan with a little oil.
- Peel and cut the tomato and, when the onion and garlic are poached, add it to the pan. Also add a little salt and oregano and cook over medium heat for about fifteen minutes. Stir from time to time and make sure the tomatoes are well mashed.
- In a frying pan over medium to low heat, place the fried aubergines and, on top of them, a layer of provolone or mozzarella cheese, and another layer of sauce. Repeat this operation until you finish the ingredients, but the last one has to be cheese.
- Finally, sprinkle the Parmesan on top and add a little more oregano and basil and leave it on the fire for five minutes covered with a lid so that the cheese melts. Now we can have our aubergines parmigiana without an oven! You will see how delicious they have been, very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Eggplant Parmesan recipe without oven
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Eggplant Parmesan recipe without oven. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Baked Aubergine Parmigiana | Gennaro Contaldo
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Eggplant Parmesan recipe without oven here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Eggplant Parmesan recipe without oven. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe eggplant aubergine parmigiana no oven