🕒 45m 👤 4
Tasty, juicy and very elegant! The baked duck breast It is a delicious dish that is ideal for those special meals in which we want to show off in the kitchen with something different.
You can serve it with some baked potatoes with onion or give it a fresher touch with a garnish of green apple and lettuce salad that he is doing great. Whatever you choose, we are sure that your guests will be delighted
Do you want to surprise yours?Easyrecipe.top is going to help you get it! Just follow the steps and enjoy a scrumptious baked duck breast.
For the breast:
- 8 duck breasts
- two walnuts of butter
- 30 gr. thyme
- ½ glass of Red wine
- 4 glasses of broth chicken
- Olive oil
For the caramelized kohlrabi:
- 1 large kohlrabi
- 30 gr. of butter
- 3 tablespoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
Baked duck breast preparation
- To begin the preparation of this baked duck breast, you must preheat the oven to 200º C above and below, so that it takes up temperature.
- If you have not bought the clean duck breasts, with the help of a sharp knife remove the skin, forming criss-crossed lines without actually cutting the meat. For its part, the kohlrabi is cut into small dice.
- Put a saucepan on the fire with water. When you see that it boils, add the rutabagas and cook them on medium power for 10 minutes.
- In another fire place a pan with a bottom over high heat with a splash of olive oil. Put the magrets two by two and start to brown them little by little for a few minutes so that they take on a little color.
- When you see them a little brown, add one of the butter nuts, the thyme and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Next, place the magret on a large baking sheet and place them to bake for 10 minutes. After that time, you transfer them to a plate where you let them rest, in a warm place, for around 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, you put the tray back in the oven, this time at 150º C, with the wine, after 5 minutes add the chicken broth and stir a little. Put it back in, turn up the power to 180º C and wait until it bubbles.
- When the mixture has reached boiling point, remove the tray from the oven and let it sit at room temperature to reduce it by half and cool a bit. Give it a taste to see if you need to add a little more salt.
- Place another pan on the fire and heat the 30 gr. butter until reduced, then add the kohlrabi with the ginger and honey. Stir for 4 minutes over low heat so that this companion is done little by little. When it is almost ready, turn off the heat and stir without heating, to finish making the mixture.
- Cut the magrets into thick slices, while the kohlrabi you distribute portions for each diner until you have finished it. On this place the magrets and each one bathe it with the sauce that you have prepared.
- Your baked duck breast is ready to enjoy! A delicious, elegant and simple dish, ideal for any occasion.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of duck magret in the oven
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of duck magret in the oven. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Cook Perfect Duck Breast | Gordon Ramsay
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of duck magret in the oven here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of duck magret in the oven. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe duck magret oven