🕒 60m 👤 4
Do you need a simple dish with a homemade flavor that you can make in a few minutes? Then try these squid in tomato sauce that, in addition to preparing in a moment, will not disappoint you!
If you like seafood you can make a luxury menu and combine these squid with the Prawn cocktail, with the baked scallops au gratin or even with some scampi in wine sauce that will take away your hiccups, what a feast you are going to give!
That said, do not lose detail of the steps that we teach you in Easyrecipe.top and sell with us to cook some tasty squid in tomato sauce. Go!
- 1 kg. squid
- two onions
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 800 gr. from tomato crushed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 glass of White wine
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
Preparation of squid in tomato sauce
- Start by making the sauce. To do this, peel one of the onions and chop it into small cubes. Then wash the peppers, remove the seeds and chop.
- Add three tablespoons of olive oil to a pan and when heated add the onion with a little salt. Once transparent, add the peppers, mix and cook until soft.
- Pour in the crushed tomato, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper and cook for 25 minutes over low heat. After time, remove from the heat and blend with the mixer until you have a fine sauce. Reservation
- Now, it is the turn of the squid. To clean them, the first thing to do is remove the skin carefully. Then, put your fingers in the bag, taking out the legs and the pen (the transparent stick).
- Then empty the bag, wash it with plenty of fresh water, turn it over and, as soon as it is clean, turn it over again.
- Next, remove the eyes, the mouth, the ink and put the tentacles inside the baby squid. Peel the garlic cloves and the remaining onion and dice.
- Heat three tablespoons of olive oil, add the garlic, give a couple of turns and add the onion. Cook for five minutes and then add the squid.
- Stir the seafood so that it mixes with the sauce and, as soon as it begins to change color, pour in the wine, sauté it for a few minutes and then add it to the sauce.
- After cooking for ten minutes, your squid in tomato sauce will be ready to taste. Enjoy them!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of baby squid in tomato sauce
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of baby squid in tomato sauce. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Calamari Marinara – Tender Calamari in Tomato Sauce Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of baby squid in tomato sauce here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of baby squid in tomato sauce. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe cuttlefish in tomato sauce