🕒 30m 👤 4
These squid in almond sauce they are a dish from another planet. The secret? They are browned in a tomato and onion sauce and then mixed with a mash of toasted almonds and white wine. You fancy? U.S. too!
To accompany this dish, do not hesitate to prepare a delicious homemade garlic bread to get the most out of the sauce and not leave anything on the plate. You’re going to suck your fingers! We do not take more time, put on your apron than in Easyrecipe.top we start right now to cook the most delicious squid in almond sauce What are you going to eat in your life? Let’s go there!
- 1 kg. squid
- 1 onion
- two tomatoes peeled
- 200 gr. from almonds
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 glass of White wine
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1 slice of white bread
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of squid in almond sauce
- Place the squid in a colander and start cleaning them. To do this, cut the legs and discard all the contents of the interior along with the ink, the eyes, the head and the skin. Then insert the tentacles into the squid and cut them into medium pieces.
- Peel and cut the onion and garlic into small squares. Sauté both ingredients in a pan with hot olive oil. Add a peeled tomato, turmeric, sweet paprika, and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté for about two minutes.
- Add the squid to the pan and brown them all over medium heat. Then add 1/3 of the glass of wine and cook over high heat for two minutes to evaporate the alcohol. Lower the heat to a minimum and cook for ten more minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the slice of bread and almonds in a mortar and mash to make a mash. When you have it, fry it in a pan with hot olive oil.
- When the almonds are beginning to toast, stir in the remaining peeled tomato as well as the white wine that you haven’t used yet. Cook at high temperature for two minutes and then add the squid and the sauce that you have previously prepared.
- Mix well to integrate all the ingredients and cook for five more minutes. Finally, rectify the salt and serve your squid in almond sauce. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of baby squid in almond sauce
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of baby squid in almond sauce. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Cuttlefish in black ink sauce ( seppie in nero ) – recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of baby squid in almond sauce here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of baby squid in almond sauce. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe cuttlefish in almond sauce