🕒 34m 👤 1-4
Giving it the spicy touch of curry, you will get a very good sauce to bathe the meat or some delicious French fries.
- 210 ml. Of olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons curry
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
Preparation of curry mayonnaise
- Put the egg in the blender glass along with the salt and lemon juice and beat all the ingredients.
- Now you are going to add the olive oil without stopping beating for a single moment. The trick so that the mayonnaise does not break is that you start beating from the bottom, at a gentle speed, and as you see that it is gaining body you go up a little, you stop to continue beating and so on until you achieve a very rich mayonnaise.
- Add the curry, the pepper and the peeled and minced garlic clove and begin to beat again until all the ingredients have been combined very well with the mayonnaise that you had previously prepared.
- If you want the mayonnaise to have an even spicier touch, in that case you will have to add a lot more curry or more pepper.
- Transfer the mayonnaise to a bowl and chill for a bit in the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Curry mayonnaise recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Curry mayonnaise recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Curry Mayonnaise Recipe – How to make Curry Mayonnaise
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Curry mayonnaise recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Curry mayonnaise recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeRecipe curry mayonnaise